Monday, August 16, 2010

Boot: The Arcade Fire - Nashville 8/9/10

Although I haven't been able to find a recording of their performance at The Mann I did come across a good audience recording of their show in Nashville last week.  The setlist is similar to the one I saw and includes a number of songs off their new album "The Suburbs".  This album is growing on me quickly and could end up being my favorite album of the year.  Check out the Nashville show below.

Setlist:
1 - Intro
2 - Ready to Start
3 - Neighborhood 2 (Laika)
4 - No Cars Go
5 - Haiti
6 - Half Light II (No Celebration)
7 - The Suburbs
8 - Suburban War
9 - Intervention
10 - Crown of Love
11 - Neighborhood 1 (Tunnels)
12 - Deep Blue
13 - We Used to Wait
14 - Neighborhood 3 (Power Out)
15 - Rebellion (Lies)
16 - Keep the Car Running
17 - Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)
18 - Wake Up
Download:  The Arcade Fire - Nashville 8/9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment