Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Top Ten Songs of 2010 - Part 1

Here they are.  The ones that got my toe tapping; that I couldn't get out of my head; that made it onto all my playlists; that got cranked up in the car.  My favorite songs from the year that was.....2010.

10. “Daisy” by Fang Island –
Mostly instrumental but fast paced and heavy hitting. Great song for the gym.

9. “One Short Night” by Grace Potter & The Nocturnals –
A live version but that's how Grace was meant to be heard.

8. “Nothing Like You” by Frightened Rabbit

7. “The Cave” by Mumford & Sons -
Little Lion Man could have easily been on the list but hearing "The Cave" was what first prompted me to go out and get their album.

6. “Modern Man” by The Arcade Fire


   Top 10 Songs of 2010 - Part 1 by Ledjam311 

No comments:

Post a Comment