Sunday, December 12, 2010

This Year's Christmas Spirit Provided By: My Morning Jacket

The Christmas Spirit has eluded me the past couple years and this year is going in similar fashion thus far.  The other day I rediscovered a radio interview that My Morning Jacket did on Christmas Day back in 2001.  They play some traditional songs along with some of their own.  Will this be the spark to bring the Spirit back for me? We shall see...enjoy the recording.
 06 - Christmas Time is Here Again - My Morning Jacket by Ledjam311

Setlist:
1- Introduction
2 - Santa Claus is Back in Town
3 - Xmas Curtain
4 - O Holy Night
5 - Interview w/ Jim James
6 - Christmas Time is Here Again
7 - Old September Blues
8 - I Will Sing You Songs
9 - Interview w/ Jim James
10 - Silent Night
11 - Come Closer
Download:  MMJ - Christmas on WFPK

No comments:

Post a Comment