Sunday, March 21, 2010

Upcoming Show: Pearl Jam @ Madison Square Garden, NY 5/21/10


Less than a year after seeing Pearl Jam close down the Spectrum I'll get to see them at another historic venue: The Garden. I saw them at MSG a couple years ago and it was a fantastic show. This seems like an appropriate time to share a show they did at MSG back in 2003. A great setlist along with lots of energy from the band and the crowd led to them releasing it on DVD.

Setlist:
1-Love Boat Captain
2-Last Exit
3-Save You
4-Green Disease
5-In My Tree
6-Cropduster
7-Even Flow
8-Gimme Some Truth
9-I Am Mine
10-Low Light
11-Faithful
12-Wishlist
13-Lukin
14-Grievance
15-1/2 Full
16-Black
17-Spin The Black Circle
18-Rearviewmirror
Encore 1
19-You Are
20-Thumbing My Way
21-Daughter/With My Own Two Hands (with Ben Harper)
22-Crown Of Thorns
23-Breath
24-Better Man
25-Do The Evolution
Encore 2
26-Crazy Mary
27-Indifference (with Ben Harper)
28-Sonic Reducer
29-Baba O'Riley
30-Yellow Ledbetter

Download: PJ-Live at the Garden

2 comments:

  1. bob, you could have saved yourself some time and put one song down here.... they all sound the same....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at it this way, you'll save some computer memory and I'll have one less person to compete against to get tickets in the future. Win-Win

    ReplyDelete