Friday, March 12, 2010

Concert Review: Freelance Whales @ Johnny Brendas, Philadelphia, PA 3/5/10


For being on their first tour and on the verge of releasing their first album, Freelance Whales already seem to have a good grasp on putting on a live show. The array of instruments and melodies captured on their album were perfectly transfered to the stage along with some added energy. Days after the show I found out that lead singer Judah Dadone is a fellow native of Wilmington Delaware. I wish I had known that before the show, it would have gave me something to talk to him about when the aweful 2nd band sent me looking for more beer and ear plugs. I'll be looking forward to their next visit to the area. Here are a couple songs from a recent session they did.

Freelance Whales - 6 Music Session, 2/16/10
1 - Generator 1st Floor
2 - Generator 2nd Floor

Download: FW - 6MS 2/16/10

No comments:

Post a Comment