Monday, March 15, 2010

Boot: Jack Johnson @ Bonnaroo, Manchester, TN 6/14/2008


I was lucky enough to be in attendance at this particular show. It's a rare treat to have a recording of a show that you were at. Listening to it takes you back to that specific time and place. It's almost like you get to live it all over again. Needless to say I was really excited when I came across this one. Can you find me in the picture of the audience? Hint: I'm towards the back lying on a blanket. Good luck.

Setlist:
1 - Intro
2 - All At Once
3 - Better Together
4 - Hope You're Not Alone
5 - Taylor
6 - Flake
7 - Sleep Through The Static
8 - Staple It Together
9 - Monsoon
10 - Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
11 - Go On
12 - Bubble Toes
13 - Wasting Time
14 - Constellations (with Eddie Vedder)
15 - Breakdown
16 - Banana Pancakes
17 - Same Girl
18 - Horizon Has Been Defeated >
19 - Mother And Child Reunion >
20 - Good People
21 - Inaudible Melodies
22 - If I Had Eyes

Download: JJ-Bonnaroo-2008

No comments:

Post a Comment