Thursday, July 7, 2011

Halfway Thru 2011...

This time of year everyone starts to reflect and compile a list of the albums that have been released since the beginning of 2011.  With so much music out there something always seems to fall through the cracks for me and these lists can be a good guide of what I may have missed.  Here are a few that I came across along with my own obligatory list.

My personal favorites...in no particular order:
"The People's Key" by Bright Eyes
"Helplessness Blues" by Fleet Foxes
"Circuital" by My Morning Jacket
"Gimme Some" by Peter Bjorn and John
"Zonoscope" by Cut Copy
"Torches" by Foster The People
"In Light" by Givers
"Rocket Science" by Bela Fleck & The Flecktones
"Middle Brother" by Middle Brother
"Ukulele Songs" by Eddie Vedder

No comments:

Post a Comment