Thursday, June 24, 2010

Boot: The Avett Brothers - Bonnaroo 2010


As I mentioned in a previous post, I caught the Avett Bros set at Bonnaroo when it was broadcast on Youtube last week.  I was a casual fan of theirs already but after hearing/seeing that live set I now desperately want to see them in concert.  The video posted above is a fan recording of "The Perfect Space" off their album 'I and Love and You'.  Scott Avett even performs double duty playing piano and drums during the song.  Check out the entire show below.

Bonnaroo 2010 Setlist:
1 - The Fall
2 - Shame
3 - Paranoia in B-Flat Major
4 - The Perfect Space
5 - I Killed Sally's Lover
6 - January Wedding
7 - Colorshow
8 - Head Full of Doubts/Road Full of Promises
9 - When I Drink
10 - Salvation Song
11 - More of You
12 - And it Spread
13 - Famous Flower of Manhattan
14 - Laundry Room
15 - Talk of Indolence
16 - Salina
17 - Slight Figure of Speech
18 - I and Love and You
Download - The Avett Bros - Roo 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment