Friday, December 7, 2012

Favorite Performances of 2012

Throughout 2012 I probably attended close to 20 concerts in 5 different states.  Here are a few of the most memorable performances that I saw.
  1. Phish - Atlantic City, NJ 6/16/12
    • My first Phish experience was not a let-down.  The middle set of their 3 night stint in AC was a stellar live introduction to the band for me.
  2. The Killers - Firefly Music Festival: Dover, DE 7/??/12
    • They headlined night 2 of the inaugural year for the festival.  We waited about an hour and a half to get within 25-30' of the stage among a crowd of about 30,000.
  3. Alabama Shakes - Baltimore, MD 4/7/12
    • All the good things you've heard about seeing them live are true.
  4. Girls - Philadelphia, PA 1/12/12
    • Glad I got to see them before they broke up a few months later.
  5. M83 - Philadelphia, PA 8/1/12
    • An energetic and blistering set with a top notch lighting display. 

No comments:

Post a Comment